marți, 20 mai 2008

Ignorance and Stupidity



I am so stupid I amuse myself. - Ashley Papon

A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need all the advice. - Bill Cosby

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called 'brightness' but it doesn't work. - Gallagher



Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience. - Dave Johnson

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Ignorants are dying older. - Florin DeRoxas

Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams. - Mary Ellen Kelly

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. - Charles Babbage

Plus the man of the last 8 years, being himself,again, George W.:

Niciun comentariu: